Tom Stark has been working as a financial advisor with individuals and businesses for over 20 years.
His basic investment philosophy:
After several years working for a large corporation post-college, Tom decided to pursue his love of both investing and helping others by becoming a registered representative. While growing his business as a financial adviser he considers educating himself and his clients a top priority. He and his wife Tammy, a Middle School teacher, resided in Loganville, GA for over 24 years and are now "empty-nesters" with both of their children recent college graduates. Although he is an avid runner, Tom also enjoys his other downtime reading everything from classic novels to contemporary economic texts.
As an investment adviser representative, Tom understands the responsibility that comes with helping to make your goals a reality. Here’s a quick summary of the skills and qualifications he will use:
- Bachelor of the Arts in Economics from the University of Cincinnati
- Registered Financial Consultant
- Over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Completed American College CFP Curriculum
- Experience with multiple retirement plan designs